About Us

We are a husband/wife who love to try to capture the moment in photo. We live in Southern California.

Contact Us

questions? shoot us an email! iris.natalie@gmail.com

tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    The Hatch Family

    David's cousin Jackie asked us to take some family photos for them. Aren't they a cute little family? Their little girl is a sweetheart. They wanted some shots with the temple in the background so we headed over to the Mount Timponogos temple, and ended up finding a little fall scene with corn crops and some big fake pumpkins.










    2 comments:

    Jackie said...

    So cute! (If I don't say so myself!) Thanks again--you guys did a great job! Now I want to see pictures of the wedding!

    BPremo said...

    I love these! how cute is her little dress?